Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv got a 99 i got last week..Fixed fule pump had a five wire ignition riggged up replaced it got it running and now the last problem it has the back lights on the blinker lights work and flash the green, high beam indicater works..And nothing else from what iv found thier are two fueses the mistery spare fuse??WHY NOT CALL IT AN ODOMETER FUSE..that controles the tach and gauges so where is it and whats it 15 7.5 30 amp...i tryed one of my other dashes no dice front harness np dice all fuses are good..the two near the battery had to be replaced And that hole part that goes to the battery that has two fusses in it Was cause when i got it it just ackted like it was shorting out..some times would click and lose power and some times work..i did all the work the first day i got it as iv got tons of parts motors etc..So now it runs slipps in second but iv still got no dash its lit up and thats it so im wondering what do i do next any one??? Got a harrnes or two ecu's so i may do a full swap of the harrnes...But i think im missing some thing small..... Help???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts