Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since winters comingand I was stupid enough to get my g/f's helmet painted pink with white and pink ghost flames. Now I have to find her a jacket to match it!! Some one please help me or point me in a direction to get one find one make one??? HELP ME PLEASE! :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss !!! :hatchet

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have a white jacket for my girl...well she has it...and white helmet, with pink graphics...doesn't match the ol' blue bike....but....she looks HOT!!! So it's ok. Try a white jacket, but probably won't look as good with a pink top and white jacket, well sorry then....you cold always buy a white jacket, go to the dry cleaners and accidently spill some pink dye in...thats what she did with her sheets for her bed :cheers

·
Registered
784 Posts
I have seen a few on ebay before, might keep a look out there. I think a white jacket would look pretty tight with a white and pink helmet. Good luck.

·
Registered
886 Posts

only one i found bro sorry .. im sure there some out there i tried looking for one from alpinestar its pink and black but its a full suit im sure they have a two piece ..

·
Registered
629 Posts
Your best bet is having one made. I am part of a female mortocyclist web site and one of the girls got a full leather racing suit custom made and she loves it. Here's what the girls recommend...

Try these sites:

www.syedleathers.com

www.tigerangel.com

·
Registered
786 Posts
Go to a newsstand and check out the latest issue of Motorcyclist... I THINK they have like a 30 pg catalogue in there, and I coulda sworn I saw Joe Rocket or something with a pink jacket.. or was it Icon? I forget.... I saw girly stuff in there, so you may wanna check it out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Drooder said:
Go to a newsstand and check out the latest issue of Motorcyclist... I THINK they have like a 30 pg catalogue in there, and I coulda sworn I saw Joe Rocket or something with a pink jacket.. or was it Icon? I forget.... I saw girly stuff in there, so you may wanna check it out
It's Icon. Their full 2005 line-up, some pretty nice stuff just about any taste.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Icon makes a pink jacket but it costs $400. Its in the Dennis Kirk mag. there is also a white one with a pink strip around the elbow

·
Registered
322 Posts
here you go, icon kitty leathers...

pursuit jacket...

and here is an all white tuscadero...

·
Registered
784 Posts
All of the Icon Pink Jackets were on backorder forever. Most of the places I went to and almost all of the sites I visited said they wouldn't have them until the end of August. I got lucky and found one about a week ago for the wifey.

·
Registered
322 Posts
lmao, i didn't even pay attention to the original date thread started...it didn't click that he said its almost winter in the middle of summer...oh well

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was just thinking that. This post started in Oct. Why start it up again in July?

I got my girl the Icon Tuscadero jacket in white. She likes it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts