Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
Was looking for some opinions on specifically the Toce full system?
I love the look of it. Im assuming its the loudest out of those 3.
Anyone running it and not just the slip-on?
All comments are welcome positive or negative, thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi guys!
Was looking for some opinions on specifically the Toce full system?
I love the look of it. Im assuming its the loudest out of those 3.
Anyone running it and not just the slip-on?
All comments are welcome positive or negative, thanks in advance!!
Crap

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
My R6 eats me.
120 Posts
how do you like the slip-on?
It looks nice cause it's different from other slip-on choices. It's not super loud but noticeable change over the stock. However, it still wants you desiring a full system which brings me into the same boat as you cause I can't choose which full system to go with.

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
83 Posts
I see a lot that the bends are crushed or otherwise not mandrel and I am still.looking for a true radius header if one exists.

·
PeanutEOD on YouTube
160 Posts
Here’s a video I made after I installed my full Yoshimura Alpha-T. I also made an install video, if you want to check that one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
My friend and I both have 06 r6 bikes. He bought the high end akropovic and I the yoshi alpha t full exhausts. Both sound great and add performance however my yoshi burn-in looks way better and I am not getting the error codes he is experiencing. I added the EXUP eliminator and am completely satisfied with my purchase. The install was time consuming on both but the yoshi went together a lot faster, it is truly fitted to the bike. I'm pleased that I can say that yoshi did a great job when designing the alpha t system. My friend tried to accuse me of being cheap but now is pissed he spent the extra money on the akropovic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts