151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You wanted to be white once?? Weirdo...
why?
I dont like blue , i was gonna get red, but Id rather have them on all the time and not worry about cops. But i dont care at the same time.

But Im still debating between Red and White. Thats why i wanted everyones input.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you checked the kryptonbulbs.com thread? Can he help you out or are those projectors too big?
I checked them out. I researched and loooked in different places and those 2 are good firm prices and had good reviews.
But I think Those are 80cm. I need 70 cm, Although i could use the 80's as well, Im pretty sure it would fit.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Damn, that's a really good deal. I paid more for my Pazzo's. You will love the shorties, one of the best mods I've done so far.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Damn, that's a really good deal. I paid more for my Pazzo's. You will love the shorties, one of the best mods I've done so far.
I heard the Pazzo's were amazing and well worth getting. I got the stock once now but i cant wait for these shorties :D

You're going to love the red one's
Good i was unsure about them , if they were gonna turn pink or somethin haha.. Is that yours in ur sig? cause that looks so sweet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
So.. I recieved a call today from the cycle site that i ordered the red halo rings from. And the guy tells me that he just sold the blue halo rings to a guy that lives right by me, like 10 min away from me in area that im always at. Anyways he said that he got a ticket cuase of the blue halos. So i asked him if he was tellin me to get the white once and he said that he was just lettin me know and its my decision. Anyhow.. I told him that i wanted the white once, and to ship me the white once. So I got what i wanted anyways. But just helped me decide quicker.
The guy was nice and I appreciate him for lettin me know.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im foregn so im not gonna spell the best. I go to school for grammer and or spelling bees . I dont need to hear it on the forum. Do you like your count post to go up?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts