Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ADDICTED 2 MY R6
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling alot of my R6 parts NON RASHED !!!!to upgrade & go from black to chrome,or just need the money to buy something else for the bike..I just got this bike last week and its a 2003 with only 2,900 miles on it!! .I have the following:
PLEASE TEXT ME AND I WILL SEND THE PICS FROM MY BLACKBERRY !!!

FITS 03-05 and R6S 06-09 Models !!

I just added A very nice condition SUBFRAME $140,not bent or anything ! Packed and ready + ship!
1.Stock front wheel (black) in 9.8 perfect shape,with a Dunlop 120 /60zr/17 Sportmax with 80 % tread easily ! Rotors not included $225
2.Stock rear wheel (black) in perfect shape with a Dunlop 180/55 zr/17 Sportmax with 80 % tread as well. Rotor not included $200 or $400 for the set with tires ! Ready to mount!!!!!
3.1 oem mirror left side $10.00
4.Front footpegs non chrome,brake lever,and v brackets polished for both sides .condition 9 $65.00
((( SOLD)))
5.Stock (black)swingarm in 9.5 perfect shape $80.00
6.Stock rear caliper bracket that bolts to swingarm free with swingarm purchase.
7.Chrome right oem footpeg brand new $20.00
8.Stock heel protectors left and right mint and rear pegs !! $45.00
9 Front Cowling nose in blue not broken or rashed at all !!!! $125.00
10. Stator cover (black )make an offer>So I can get it in chrome
11. engine cover (black )make an offer >So I can get it in chrome
All shipping extra & shipping receipts will be in the packages to the penny !

I might sell other black parts and other stuff once the chrome and everything else arrives.
I have perfect 100 % feedback on ebay Captain-johnnys-mobile-marine (124) Transactions !Well plus the 22 bike parts i just bought ...:lmao
Capt. Johnny 828-447-5159 text or questions or offers !!

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts

·
ADDICTED 2 MY R6
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope not guys !!!!! thats why why I posted my ebay information .Please dont lock my post mods.......Please I have perfect selling and buying feedback.I have already bought 4 items and did instant payment from members on here ,since becoming a member of R6-Forum a few days ago.

·
ADDICTED 2 MY R6
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
candy red
7,505 Posts
IBTL.... 2 things homie g from the west side. you have to be a member for 60 or 90 days before you can sell stuff. every forsale thread has to have pics of everything your selling witch you dont. it makes sence so if/when you sell it, the buyer doesnt get it damaged or something and looses out on his money. just a lil fyi. not saying your going to screw someone over but rules are rules for a reason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts