Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i cannot find the projectors from n e where or n e one but the projectors com from somewhere if n e one knows the maker and part number to help me out. stuped me pulled the bike apart before getting the parts

if n e one is wondering what i mean by projectors its for the headlight low high beam conversion.

·
Registered
998 Posts
My head hurts from reading that. Your bike has projectors if it's a R6S. What do you mean? Do you mean the palehorse conversion? They don't make it anymore.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know pale horse does not offer the conversion when making the mod u use the stock mounts in the outside and mount the projectors on the inside im almost positive that pale horse was the manufacture of the projectors they offered in the kit. if i could find out who is and the part # i could order just the projectors and the rest of the items are easy access at the local hardware store.

any ides?

·
Registered
196 Posts
***** man, learn to type...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for the outer high beam inner low beam conversion they sold a kit which is no longer offered today all the items in the kit could be purchased at the store. but the main part is mounting 2 low beam projectors inside the light. if i fond the projectors i could still do the conversion and tell n e one else if they are going through the same problem.

jeff

·
<ZZZZZZZZ#``` lets smoke
1,094 Posts
Ok I just did this conversion myself.. It's pretty easy once everything is taking apart and open.. I'll post pics on a new thread tonight..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts