Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How can I send you video on this so you can kind of understand the noise I'm talking about could I check the chain in the crankshaft it's all tight on exhaust side and the other side

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,465 Posts
That Copper is bearing material. And is that really SUGAR? If so someone deliberately f*^*d you. Your motor is toast

·
Registered
2001 Yamaha YZR600R, 2003 Kawasaki ZX10R, 1985 Yamaha FJ1100, '80 Suzuki RM80, '79 Honda XR75
25 Posts
I just hope that whoever put that sugar in my tank I also found two screws and two little Allen wrenches
Dude I feel for you man. If that is sugar and thus a case of intentional destruction, I'd start trying to think of who may have had a motive for doing that. Whoever it is, they are POS in my opinion. That's like jaded highs school girlfriend stuff. It drives me crazy. Once you have it all removed and cleaned out, you're definitely going to want a professional machine shop to tell you how bad it is and if it can be saved. Good luck bro. I hope you find out who did it.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Whoever did that is unlikely to admit to it and therefore can't be 100% sure. Keep in mind it's just property. Risking your own personal freedom to punish the offender isn't worth it; even more especially when you have family that relies on you. I FIRMLY believed in "an eye for an eye" but there often times one just has to take the hit and move on. At some point their own bad decisions will catch up with them; if not already.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whoever did that is unlikely to admit to it and therefore can't be 100% sure. Keep in mind it's just property. Risking your own personal freedom to punish the offender isn't worth it; even more especially when you have family that relies on you. I FIRMLY believed in "an eye for an eye" but there often times one just has to take the hit and move on. At some point their own bad decisions will catch up with them; if not already.
I respectfully disagree 100%. The truth has its way Of surfacing and if and when he finds out what bottom feeder did that to his bike they need to be handled accordingly rather it be vigilante Justice or calling the law. I prefer vigilante justice myself. Somebody has to answer for it and once olé boy handles the situation then the forgiveness process can begin. Just a fellow riders opinion here

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I respectfully disagree 100%. The truth has its way Of surfacing and if and when he finds out what bottom feeder did that to his bike they need to be handled accordingly rather it be vigilante Justice or calling the law. I prefer vigilante justice myself. Somebody has to answer for it and once olé boy handles the situation then the forgiveness process can begin. Just a fellow riders opinion here
No problem. Just have to weight the risks and maintain perspective. Often it's not who started it that ends up worse-off, but the person who finished it. Now you could have no bike and a prison sentence, (loss of job, difficult acquiring gainful employment, broken family, etc) as opposed to just no bike. Worse, someone who was totally innocent of committing the act, could be targeted...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts