Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Project MIDNITE continues
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my buddy tore down the bike to fix the high & low beams. cant seem to get the Highs to come one. and we notice on the high/low switch unit that its disconnected.where does it plug into ?? im guessing somewhere underneath the gas tank i see some plugs ?? i took a pic. sorry for my newbie part names. still new to this =]
"Made a lil diagram"hahah

Circled in RED- whats that called ??
Circled in WHITE- those 2 plugs,where they go ?? im guessing there for the hi/lows ?? and turn signal switch's ??

·
Not DoD Blocked
2,339 Posts
i actually cant really help a lot without looking at my bike, but sometimes as a mechanic i run into wires i cant find where they go. so i try something. try stretching the wires out to their fullest and see what its close to. usually wires like that only plug into one thing and are kind of full proof. most likely if it reaches far enough and you notice a plug similar and close to the end it might be it. sorry i cant be more help.

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
I'd have to look it up myself to be sure... Go to MRCYCLES.com they have online microfiche for parts listings on there. You should be able to locate it on there for sure... It looks like a 03-05 R6 or a R6S model.. Might have to post that and the year also incase someone has some fiche handy.

GOOD LUCK >>>>> :fact

1 - 7 of 7 Posts