Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres my problem... i bought an 2004 r6 last month and recieved a noterized bill of sale.... but i think the guy who i bought it from hasnt paid the lean off the bike and i think he just basically screwed me.. i dont wanna take it to small claims because since he has the title in his name they will prolly order him to return my cash but i dont want that!! so i want to get a clean and clear frame but having trouble gettin it!! anyone point me in the right direction? and also i could get an 05 frame correct? thanks, Jon

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Well if you've got a notarized bill of sale I think the courts may side with you. He SOLD IT. I'd see what you could do man.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just have a feeling if i take it to court that the judge will order me to give the bike back and he will have to give me the cash back.. ill give the guy a week to give me my title so ill see then thanks for the post man!!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Nope he sold you the bike, its yours. The court will side with you. Besides, buying a clean frame and transferring everything is NOT worth it. Just go buy another bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts