Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whts up guys, me and my friend is wrecking our brains over here working on this bike he has an 02 r6 and jus had the motor rebuilt so we got the motor in the bike and nothing will happen no lights on the dash or nothing ok we found out tht a lil plug on the back of the motor was missing ok we plugged dat up and grounded the other end ok now all the dash lights come on but when we switch the on/off switch to off the tempt light is on and the tempt is flashing an neutral light comes on with the back lit dash lights on when we switch it to on the back lit lights goes off with the neutral light and in both postions the start buttons dont do nun sooooooooooooo wht are we missing someone please help message me or leave me a number we can call for help thanks alot

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn maybe im on the wrong forum so fck it i want post nothing else since instead of helping one another some of you wanna make jokes if you dont know nothing about what i posted dont say nothing

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
damn maybe im on the wrong forum so fck it i want post nothing else since instead of helping one another some of you wanna make jokes if you dont know nothing about what i posted dont say nothing
Don't get pissy bro.

That shit makes very little sense. I tried and tried to read it, but I keep getting lost in what you wrote. If you go up to someone and say, I need help, they are gonna wanna know the details and a clear example of what's happening. I'd love to try and help out, but they way you wrote it is difficult to understand.

So, just type it up again in bulleted form, or hit enter after each statement and let's see what we can help with..

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
Don't get pissy bro.

That shit makes very little sense. I tried and tried to read it, but I keep getting lost in what you wrote. If you go up to someone and say, I need help, they are gonna wanna know the details and a clear example of what's happening. I'd love to try and help out, but they way you wrote it is difficult to understand.

So, just type it up again in bulleted form, or hit enter after each statement and let's see what we can help with..
+2....you really cant decipher that bro. You know what you mean, but we dont. So take a breathe and come again. Also getting pissy is probably the quickest way to not get answers on this forum just so ya know. If you do it properly these guys will help you a TON and I mean a TON.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
actually, its kinda hard to decipher what you ate for dinner last night by looking through your shit.... Maybe throw some corn and peanuts in there so we can get some sort of idea.....

Or, make it fcuking legible and intelligible and not one long ass sentence. those of us that care enough to help lose interest fast when its all just a pile of unpunctuated shit and a huge run on at that. WHY THE FCUK SHOULD WE PUT IN TIME AND EFFORT TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THE SENSE OR COURTESY TO HELP US HELP YOU.

When youre done being an asshole, maybe edit the thread so people dont have to wade through your bullshit. Otherwise, maybe you should find another forum and watch your bike sit there....:fact

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Yea not sure what you are saying there. Only thing I caught was you saw something loose on the back of the motor hooked it up and then the lights and cluster started to work. Then it turns off when you put the bike in gear and the neutral light tutrns off...? Sounds like you got some things crossed. Not sure how that could have happened though since all the plugs are different and color coded. But sounds like somehow you hooked up your nuertal switch as the main lead to the cluster...? Hell IDK. A better description of the problem may help. Don't get mad at the others because how can anyone help you if they can't understand you?

·
First Gen FTW
11,444 Posts
Wasnt being a dick man . I just have no clue what your saying...if you had pix or periods in your text we could help you out..

But if your gonna be a little bish GTFO :fact

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
So first thing you have to do is... well wait.... yea.. I have no clue what you just said...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts