Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
2 wheels 1 love
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey i have 2009 r6s with 8k miles on it. it was my obsession and now i got a 2010 cobalt ss turbocharged and that has had my attention more lately. so im thinking of getting rid of the bike.

question for you guys is what do you think a fair asking price would be?

mods in my sig

my latest obsession:

·
2 wheels 1 love
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, but you're thinking of selling your badass six because of a cobalt??
not selling because of balt i kind of lost interest plus winters basically here now in michigan. no more riding for me. i also hit a deer at 70 mph on the freeway and that was crazy shit. i dont know i just lost interest.

·
2 wheels 1 love
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah thats pretty much how i got pimp my rides status going on. thank you statefarm :p

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
if you part anything out, ill take your mirror block offs

·
2 wheels 1 love
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what broke when u hit the deer? that'll help in pricing
was all cosmetic damage didnt have to replace any performance parts besides new levers.

when we were rebuilding

·
Registered
269 Posts
I definitely feel you on the losing interest part. I have completely lost interest in riding my bike plus its to expensive for me at the moment thats why I'm selling. Ummm, clean bike, I really don't know the prices of R6s if they are any different so i don't wana tell you something that is completely off buttttt maybe around 6-7k....

·
2 wheels 1 love
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i was thinking in the 4500-5k range also

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
id say around 6k or upper 5k. but for a cobalt over a bike? c'mon man...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.