Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
...Slow...
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where or who can I get the OEM sized "YAMAHA" decals? Need them for both sides of the black lower fairings for my R6. Picture below for reference.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
You can also ask Drippin Wet. I know his stuff is high quality and he usually can do anything.
Dude, Chris Kruzel is the fcuking man. I just got some stuff for my wife's bike from him and its top notch. That being said, depending on what you want, it can take a long time. I got one of his character/number/name kits and while $60 is a great price, the 5 weeks I waited was a bit long...:laugh

Super nice guy though, easy to deal with, and probably has the stuff you want already saved so it might be super quick.

Drippin Wet does good stuff! Chris is the man.

·
Premium Member
35,476 Posts
Ahhh, yes, you have to bug him once in a while and he can have a longer turn around time but literally the quality of his stickers is VERY good. It's not the cheap-each-letter-peel-off thing.

[email protected]

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Ahhh, yes, you have to bug him once in a while and he can have a longer turn around time but literally the quality of his stickers is VERY good. It's not the cheap-each-letter-peel-off thing.

[email protected]
Yeah, mine were top quality and decently thick. Not MX graphics thick, but not kindergarten sticker thin. Print job was nice too.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I suggest getting some one off decals to set your bike apart. All of the decals I have on my bike were done from two vendors off of ebay that did a great job. Really makes a difference. PM me for details

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I suggest getting some one off decals to set your bike apart. All of the decals I have on my bike were done from two vendors off of ebay that did a great job. Really makes a difference. PM me for details
Dude, I didnt read what you wrote at all, I just wanted to say thanks for picking a fcuking grade A username. That shit cracks me up every time I see it. Bravo.:fact

1 - 11 of 11 Posts