Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't Nuttin' Eat ME
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i dont own photoshop and know nothign about it but i was windering who maybe had sometime to throw a few diffrent solid colors on my bike? id really appreciate it!! thanks alot

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
while i cant do it, it would really help those who can if you would post a few pics of the bike for them to work with

·
yea ma ha are sicks...
21 Posts
some pics would help. i can see what i can do.
heres a lil bit what i was doin after bout 15 min of playin around wit my bike.

Attachments

·
yea ma ha are sicks...
21 Posts
aight. black is a hard one to work with but i got it workin alright. Made up a video going through the spectrum of colors. lemme know what colors you like and i can make some still images. and not sure if you want the whole bike solid color or have some mix match colors to add some contrast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AtDxvf3E94

·
Don't Nuttin' Eat ME
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DAM YOUR BADASS!!! I wanna see it in a really glossy black, brightest red in the world, copper, bright lime green, i dunno have fun with it till you get bored, thanks man thats freakin awesome!!!!

·
Don't Nuttin' Eat ME
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dude i really appreciate it your badass, now i just have to decide!!! but your right that blue is baaaaaaaaaaaad, thanks alot again!!!

·
yea ma ha are sicks...
21 Posts
haha no prob. i love doin this stuff and for once actually had a productive reason to doing it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts