Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK guys, here are some examples of my work.

NOw, I always say, that I offer the aftermarket decals, that are most closer to the OEM ones. Of course, the OEM decals are impossible to match 100%, but my target is to match them 99%.

The one thing , that I can not match perfectly is the fading between the colors (if there is any in the particular set), because my decals are not printed. They are cut from different color vinyls. There is a very good reason for me to prefer that method and I have explained it in detail HERE.

Here is apicture of a 2006 R1, which belongs to a customer of mine from USA. He has applied the decals himself and then he has sent this picture to me. Like you see, he prefers not to have the EXUP DELTABOX V logo and the YAMAHA bellypan logos (he also decided to paint the lbellypans blue), but they were included in his decal set.

So here is his bike:

here is the factory look of the 2006 R1:

and here is how the set looks before the instalation:

Keep in mind, that all these pictures are made with different cameras and different light.

And here is another example:

A right hand fairing of a blue Yamaha R6 2008 (my cousin's bike).

On the first picture you can see the fairing still with its OEM graphics. you may notice the little scuffs on it. That's exactly why we have changed the graphics. And on the second picture the fairing is wearing the new graphics, made by MOTO-STICKER.

And finally, here are two more pictures of the R6 fairing, this time you can see the upper side:
So here you are, find the difference yourself :)

keep in mind, that the light has a different angle on every picture.

And finally, here are two more pictures of the R6 fairing, this time you can see the upper side:

The first pic is with the OEM decals and the second is with the MOTO-STICKER DECALS.

That's all for now, guys. I will be glad to answer all the questions you may have.

Greetings!

·
Registered
155 Posts
You wouldnt happen to sell the Special order OEM decals for 2003 (black with red flames), would you? Ive been looking all over and cant find them anywhere, i only need the lower fairings.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, because these flames aren't look good when they are cut from vinyl. They have too much color fading. Sorry that I can't help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts