Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
iRun
33,318 Posts
So maybe I suck at reading, but when is the contest over? And what does the winner receive?

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We will select the winner April 15th then have the gloves custom made. "a group of us" = myself, owner of Heroic, Chuck Graves and Bryan Andrews will collectively pick our favorite entries then vote which of those 4 entries receives the free gloves.

·
iRun
33,318 Posts
We will select the winner April 15th then have the gloves custom made. "a group of us" = myself, owner of Heroic, Chuck Graves and Bryan Andrews will collectively pick our favorite entries then vote which of those 4 entries receives the free gloves.
:jerkit

You guys rock. :toocool:

I hope I win!

·
I'm Gonna Victory!
6,448 Posts
If i posted up documentation proving "voices" are the reason i ride, do i win by default?

I think it would merit some kind of internet precedent....

·
The guy your mother loves
1,930 Posts
I met Todd at a track day in New Jersey. His stuff is top notch!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I once saw a bumper sticker that said, "only bikers understand why dogs put their head out of the window"
That would be my reason

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
I once saw a bumper sticker that said, "only bikers understand why dogs put their head out of the window"
That would be my reason
:fact

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I dont have facebook...darn

i need new gloves lol

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Herioc - YWeRide gloves contest. Big thanks to Todd owner of Herioc. Check them out for some of the best motorcycle gear you can buy! www.heroicracing.com

Winner Chris Austin

Because when I pull the key from my pocket its not just a key to a bike, Its a key to absolute freedom. When I start the bike and rev it up I hear the roar of the beast that I must keep tamed and the consequences of not doing so will tear that feeling of absolute freedom from you in a mental and physical ripping that may or may not heal. Because the faster and harder I ride the more I enter another world that is so great and so peaceful anyone who doesn't ride could never have imagined a place like this even existed. In this world the only thing that matters is you, the bike and the road in front of you, nothing else. This world has a very strict guest list where the only way in is on two wheels. To be part of that special world, that's why I ride.

Attachments

·
She wants me to twist it!
882 Posts
Ha Ha I Won!!!!
Thank you SO MUCH
This is AWESOME!!!!

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Herioc - YWeRide gloves contest. Big thanks to Todd owner of Herioc. Check them out for some of the best motorcycle gear you can buy! www.heroicracing.com

Winner Chris Austin

Because when I pull the key from my pocket its not just a key to a bike, Its a key to absolute freedom. When I start the bike and rev it up I hear the roar of the beast that I must keep tamed and the consequences of not doing so will tear that feeling of absolute freedom from you in a mental and physical ripping that may or may not heal. Because the faster and harder I ride the more I enter another world that is so great and so peaceful anyone who doesn't ride could never have imagined a place like this even existed. In this world the only thing that matters is you, the bike and the road in front of you, nothing else. This world has a very strict guest list where the only way in is on two wheels. To be part of that special world, that's why I ride.
Ha Ha I Won!!!!
Thank you SO MUCH
This is AWESOME!!!!
congrats.

and i don't EVER say this on the board - but:

THAT WAS FCUKING GREAT!!! (and i consider myself a bit of a writer/story-teller)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts