Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
The site is going to be completely redone in a new format soon. Until then the site will stay the same, just because there is no reason to change things now, and again in a week. Suggestion noted and maybe we will look into some of those "odd" forums for fun when the new format is runnin

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
good lord...don't quote me!!! LOL

I just know that there are some things that happened in graphic development, that was supposed to be taken care of within a couple weeks. That was really the only hold up, other than the Server.

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
yoda said:
good lord...don't quote me!!! LOL

I just know that there are some things that happened in graphic development, that was supposed to be taken care of within a couple weeks. That was really the only hold up, other than the Server.
:poke

sorry yoda...

·
Vendor
7,791 Posts
If everyone wants we can fine toon the local regions sections.. and put up sticky posts when new rides are taking place..???

On the site new... The new server is done bought... In the bag..... It's in place so the only true hold up is awaiting the skinner to put my graphics into place.... The first person we hired was taking too long so he got fired.... It's truly not far from being completed... I have a week long dealer show starting Wednesday... Then home for a week and off to bike week.. If it's not done by then I'll do it myself... lmao :jump

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
The regional sections are great for getting together with people from your area. In fact, we use the one for South Central very often during riding season.
Also note, the new site has a chat feature, so you can get all the people in your area in the chat room, all agree to a meeting place and time, then take off.

:cheers

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
oh shit...

EVERYONE..HEY...CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION??!!

Loki1313 is "thinking" again...and from past experience we know what this typically leads to. So, if you would all take 10 steps backwards, and give him some room...maybe we can divert a disaster.

THANKS!!

OK, Loki, go ahead...think all you want. Get it out of your system.

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
yoda said:
oh shit...

EVERYONE..HEY...CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION??!!

Loki1313 is "thinking" again...and from past experience we know what this typically leads to. So, if you would all take 10 steps backwards, and give him some room...maybe we can divert a disaster.

THANKS!!

OK, Loki, go ahead...think all you want. Get it out of your system.

:hammer :hammer

awsome.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Deffinately should be done. I mean I know you have the region forums but something a bit more centered on putting the leathers and heading out the door now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.