Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I keep hearing about frame sliders... what are they? And how much (and what kind) is a good steering dampener?

-Solace

·
Registered
504 Posts
SolaceRye said:
Hey guys, I keep hearing about frame sliders... what are they? And how much (and what kind) is a good steering dampener?

-Solace
DUDE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION TILL YOU STOP ASKING IT?

FRAME SLIDERS PREOTECT YOUR BIKE WHEN IT GOES OVER. THAT IS ALL THEY DO.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hey Solace, How old are you? You have been asking alot of the same questions. If you are not getting the answers you need from this site, may be you should go and talk to your local dealer. Then they can actually point out all the different parts you need help with.

-DJ

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Sliders are small cone shaped things that screw into one of the holes in your frame. They are what the bike lands on if it goes on its side, they protect the plastic.

Scott's makes a good dampener.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHAT THE!!! That was an error... sorry guys. I don't know what happened. I already asked it once, got the answer and now I know what they are (thanks to you guys who answered my question). The "Hey DJ" post applied to something else. I must of it 'paste' b/c on the first post of the frame sliders I copied it b/c of "invalid session." So, that wasn't my fault and I'm not incompetant... lol, sorry about though, wasn't me.

-Solace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts