Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, I have come across this board many times and figured it was a great place to join. Seems like good ppl wanting to help good ppl.

Thought I would introduce myself...and Susan:)

:toocool::toocool:

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
hey man... welcome to the "national site". nice bike! what part of town do you live in?

if you're wanting to get hooked up for local rides, and such, click my banner and check out WFOriders.com. quite a few of us R6-forum.com members ride WFO, so you should feel right at home. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im in cypress/katy area, I'm also on motohouston. But def down for some riding! and trackdays. I have my first TD oct 19

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Im in cypress/katy area, I'm also on motohouston. But def down for some riding! and trackdays. I have my first TD oct 19
a lot of ridesmart instructors are on wfo, so it might be worthwhile to know them personally, get some more coaching at the track, one on one...:sing

good luck with the trackday, am jealous, its starting to get cold here already and I still dont have my insurance check to start fixing my bike, plus TD's are a lot cheaper in TX:fact

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Welcome to teh forum!
Im in the Sugar Land area if your ever around, good luck at the track, just had my first TD and im hooked :nocontrol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts