Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing a research paper thing for English Comp. class.

Your answers are going to be my results :cheers

Anywho.... This all started when a couple of friends and I were going to college in small, boring, shitty ass town. Had absolutly nothing to do, except basically sit around and drink/watch tv. So we started road tripping every now and then. That got boring too. Until it became a game. The area was fairly unknown to us, we knew north, south etc.... UNTIL we were hammered. (yes, we had a sober driver, but they couldnt play) Someone else might have started this too, I just went along with my friends and had never heard of it.

It sounds stupid, but it gets completely hilarious!!

As we are driving, we each take turns randomely calling our friends. When our friends would pick up, we simply ask.........

LEFT, RIGHT, or STRAIGHT?

and didnt say anything else, and keep repeating the question untill they would answer one of the 3, then we'd hang up.

Then we just simply go where our friends tell us to, either going left, right, or straight.

SImple, sounds stupid but is hilarious, especially when you end up getting stuck, completely lost, whatever else could happen.

So.....................first off the top of your head,

LEFT, RIGHT, or STRAIGHT???

Thanks, i'll figure up the %'s when i'm done

:stupic

*EDIT* ALSO.......Please only respond once, one time.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well, I am RIGHT.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok guys, i understand alot of you guys are uncompfortable with your sexual orientation, but no need to justify it to yourself here :hammer

Once again......please either LEFT, RIGHT or STRAIGHT only..

Serious question for a serious paper.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
LEFT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
LEFT!

·
Registered
71 Posts