Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hanging in there.
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my bike about 3 weeks ago and I just put 800 miles on it.
I found this looking for...something and I figured I needed to join a community. Its a brand new 2010 Yamaha R6. Its all stock. Put sliders on it about a week ago. First bike, loving it every second of it. I took the MSF course for my endorsement, and that was one of the best learning experiences I've had. Highly Recommend taking that to anyone else starting out if you haven't already. Uhhh, what else is there to say?

Hello. :nocontrol

·
Hanging in there.
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, Ill post a pic soon-ish.

·
Your Mom Goes to College
382 Posts
Welcome. I have been a member on here for about a month or so and all I have to say is you can't find any better advice givers anywhere. If you have a question it is usually answered with in 24 hours. :toocool:

pictures <--------:popcorn:

·
Keep it Rubber-Side Down
272 Posts
MSC and Framesliders...You're already off to a great start! Congrats on the new toy and welcome.

·
Hanging in there.
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
My bike parked next to my buddy's Evo VIII

And this is it parked next to a Honda 2000

More to come. I just got done with one class of finals so when I can Ill take some glamor shots. When I find time to clean it too of course.:sleeping

I have more plans for this baby than I have money to spend. Im starting a list though. My dad (who rides an R1) is getting me a fender eliminator and integrated taillights for Christmas. :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I showed up here looking for help with something and everyone has been super nice and helpful so far. Enjoy the bike!

·
Your Mom Goes to College
382 Posts
thats the color scheme i wanted to get but i settled for a 09, but I have plans to cheange the color scheme of mine. I'm going to paint the mid fairing black and have a buddy draw a tribal grafic for it to match my helmet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts