Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone =)

I've been a member for a little while, but never actually posted anything haha! Go figure. Anywho... I ride an 02 R6, its my baby and im absolutely addicted to her. Been riding for a little while, but more or less new compared to some others I suppose.

Nice to meet everyone.

·
FTW
83 Posts
I'm a bit newer to the club than you, and still have yet to buy mine.
I've been dreaming about an r6 since... well... since the first time I saw one. All my family is worried and says I'm not allowed to have one, but we'll see.
I'm looking to get one for the beginning of next summer before I go off to school again. Most likely an '08.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm a bit newer to the club than you, and still have yet to buy mine.
I've been dreaming about an r6 since... well... since the first time I saw one. All my family is worried and says I'm not allowed to have one, but we'll see.
I'm looking to get one for the beginning of next summer before I go off to school again. Most likely an '08.
Well I hope you get the chance =) I love mine. I bought it used just because I was a bit worried about being a new rider on a new bike. I wish I had gone new, but I still love it. I'm not real fond of the frontends on the new R6s, I prefer my 02 stye hehe.

·
FTW
83 Posts
Really the only reason I'm looking at the new ones is that I'm worried about what the previous owner might have f...ed up. After owning a several-owner used car, I know how much of a pain owning something used and mistreated can be.
That and I just absolutely plain out love the look of the '08.:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really the only reason I'm looking at the new ones is that I'm worried about what the previous owner might have f...ed up. After owning a several-owner used car, I know how much of a pain owning something used and mistreated can be.
That and I just absolutely plain out love the look of the '08.:D
Yeah, whoever owned my bike before me did nothing to take care of it. I'm pretty sure the air filter was never changed and that the oil had never been changed in it lol. It was horrible

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.