Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
hi mom
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave Hi i ride a '08 R6 red & white, i love my bike got it April this year, its my first road bike, so im gonna be asking a lot of questions. Since there isn't a lot of girls that ride, i hope to meet some here to make friends with. At least we hav something in common already, R6 :bow is the sexiest bike there is

:toocool:

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Welcome and post some pics of your bike... :toocool:

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Hello and welcome:wave

Yes post pics of you and your bike:sing

We like pics :yes

And yes, the R6 is the sexiest bike out there:fact

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Yup that pic on your page has to be the main Avatar...:naughty

·
hi mom
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:wave Hi i ride a '08 R6 red & white, i love my bike got it April this year, its my first road bike, so im gonna be asking a lot of questions. Since there isn't a lot of girls that ride, i hope to meet some here to make friends with. At least we hav something in common already, R6 :bow is the sexiest bike there is

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Lol! We'll try again... Welcome!

Post pics!!! :toocool:

R6 is a sexy bike, that's why I have one! :lmao

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Aye, South Africa, that would explain the color scheme/year...

I think I speak for all of us when I say theres nothing hotter than a sexy girl who rides a sexy bike...

Again, welcome to the forum

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
we have the same bike judging by your avatar! :toocool

here (N.A.) it's called the canadian edition
Welcome!

·
hi mom
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanx :cheers u all make me feel very welcome, can understand why my husband (twistgrip) is so addicted to the R1 forum, nice to identify and chat to people from all over the world, that is passionate about superbikes. There is just nothing like it.

:YEA

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Thanx :cheers u all make me feel very welcome, can understand why my husband (twistgrip) is so addicted to the R1 forum, nice to identify and chat to people from all over the world, that is passionate about superbikes. There is just nothing like it.

Welcome to the family! :cheers

Give Twistgrip my best... deepest condolences for the passing of fellow South African and forum brother, Pierre... :(

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts

twistgrip's wife?! That's cool! Well welcome to the Forum! :cheers

(Also, I merged your two threads together... :sing)

Welcome to the family! :cheers

Give Twistgrip my best... deepest condolences for the passing of fellow South African and forum brother, Pierre... :(
Wait...what was Pierre's screen name? :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts