Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone ....
i have been looking at this forum for a couple of days now and decided to register...a lot of great info here ....
anyway i got my new 2009 R6 last week..and I love it ...the fit and finish and styling of Yamaha bikes are unmatched ... and i LOVE the sharp stinger tail of the R6....
i will be asking a lot of newbie questions regarding mods and how to's and i want to thank you all for your help in advance....

here are a few questions to begin with...

- which brand frame sliders do you guys suggest? i prefer the ones that don't require fairing mod
- i'm trying to remove the fender .... how do you remove the plastic piece that holds the tools? it is covering the 4 bolts that hold the fender

thanks again ... ride safe everyone

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
- which brand frame sliders do you guys suggest? i prefer the ones that don't require fairing mod
- i'm trying to remove the fender .... how do you remove the plastic piece that holds the tools? it is covering the 4 bolts that hold the fender

thanks again ... ride safe everyone
woodcraft. the no-cuts are pretty much for looks only. they won't protect a thing.

i haven't figured that out yet, either. i suspect it's a simple solution, tho. it's a fairly long piece that you should be able to access the lower portion from under the driver's seat. i only looked at it for a minute and got sidetracked.

s3aturnr

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome and post some pics in this thread of your new one!

Also if your wanting to search this forum the easiest and most effective way somone posted somewhere on this site is this.

site:r6-forum.com type that into google then key words after it and you will find what your looking for!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts