Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 27 years old, this is my first year riding. I am interested in modding up my bike a little more than it is, and think this site is a great resource for information. Nice to meet you all.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
welcome to the forum!!

before you spend money modding that thing, make sure you have taken the msf course, and have all the right gear... helmet, gloves, jacket, and boots. then frame sliders for the bike... after that the option go as deep as your pockets.

post some pics of your bike so we can check out.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'm 27 years old, this is my first year riding. I am interested in modding up my bike a little more than it is, and think this site is a great resource for information. Nice to meet you all.
Mmmmmm Rochester, NY.... Thats where I am from....

·
My other bike has 6wheels
127 Posts
Nice to see another local upstate NY rider here. I'm from the Buffalo area and have lots of friends from the Rochester area. I'm only in the area for about 2 more months until I move down south, but when I'm back up this way during vacations we'll have to get some people together for some bike nights sometime.

By the way, that's a really nice bike you've got there!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Here is a local riding site if you are interested. Alot of nice people on there and so many good rides to go on.

http://www.stuntfactoryx.com
stuntfactoryx.com is good as well as rochestersportriders.com and soon comming is a site for a club at RIT. Just need logistics for the club to have a site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts