Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there...
what i wonderful site i must say. well just wanted to be part of this forum &hopefully to be any help
just a lil about me.
am an FAA certified aircraft tech. working for a major airline.
i live in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
currently riding a 2008 R6
my previouse ride was also R6 2004.
been into an accident once when a stupied guy changed lanes without noticing me coming and hit me sideways, came out of it with minor injury and that was on my 2004 R6.
i love traveling on my bike..
so far iv visited Bahrain, UAE, Jordan &egypt on my bike.
on my 2008 iv got :
  1. a Puig Carbon windscreen.
  2. Akrapovic slip on.
  3. Gear Indicator. <<== very helpful for tracks.
  4. Frame Sliders.
  5. Integrated Tail light.
  6. K&N Air&oil filters.
and looking forward to add more stuff

Bahrain International Circuit.

Bahrain International Circuit.

Burj AlArab. Dubai

road trip to Sharm Elshekh Egypt.

Attachments

·
I have short legs :(
98 Posts
Welcome..nice bike man i wish they woulda put the black wheels on my 08..they look gold but they really arent even close the the right color to match...but anyway welcome and hope you enjoy it here pal!

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
clean bike, and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome to the forums. loving the red stickers.
hey raven, thanks
yeah they match &look more hot than the gray/silver stickers. only wished they were the same designe instead of only the Yamaha at the bottom.

The bike looks nice! And glad you joined us! :D
thanks & am glad that i joined 2 :)

Sweet ride, bro... welcome to the family!!!
thanks bro. and i hope to be a useful member in the family :)

clean bike, and welcome aboard.

Welcome..nice bike man i wish they woulda put the black wheels on my 08..they look gold but they really arent even close the the right color to match...but anyway welcome and hope you enjoy it here pal!
yeah i didnt like the golden colourd wheels. i think the black one matches more specially with my bike colour. i the American standard bikes comes with golden wheels and gray stickers. while the Europian ones like mine come with black wheels &red stickers & without the side reflective plates installed on the front forks

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Holy crap dude!!! You got pics of all the places you visited with your bike? Man those pics are great and your bike is friggin PIMP!!! Welcome! I've been through Qatar and Kuwait, and would love to hit some of the highways out there and I heard they got some pretty nice tracks too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holy crap dude!!! You got pics of all the places you visited with your bike? Man those pics are great and your bike is friggin PIMP!!! Welcome! I've been through Qatar and Kuwait, and would love to hit some of the highways out there and I heard they got some pretty nice tracks too!
hey Bmanxer, yeah i love taking pics... gr8 memories :) specially when travelling :). i heared about Qatar and the awsome track they got and i intend to visit it sometime in Nov. once the weather cools down coz its damn hot right now and very dusty.. u must know how it is here in summer.

sunburned and it was still in Nov. :O

welcome bro...!!
thanks bro. :)

Attachments

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
hey Bmanxer, yeah i love taking pics... gr8 memories :) specially when travelling :). i heared about Qatar and the awsome track they got and i intend to visit it sometime in Nov. once the weather cools down coz its damn hot right now and very dusty.. u must know how it is here in summer.

sunburned and it was still in Nov. :O

thanks bro. :)
Dude I know all too well!!! I think it was 123 degrees fahrenheit when I was there back in april. It was ridiculous! And if you hit up that track man you GOTTA take pics for us! :nocontrol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts