Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, been looking on this forum for a while as I've just bought myself an R6. I live near Manchester in England but my bike is a U.S. import :) Better colors then UK bikes!

Anyway just thought i'd show you all a pic:

It's tucked away for winter now, done 300 miles on it so far though and love it! Quite a few extras already on it, however I've just ordered:

Gilles Gold rearsets
Carbon Front mudgaurd to match the rest
Mirror block off plates
Renthal sprockets and gold chain.

I'l update in the spring when I get all this kit on, I'l probably have one or two other carbon bits on too.

Anyway love reading the site and look forward to contributing.

Cheers,

Adam

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
I can't see the pics, because work sucks....

But WELCOME AND GLAD TO HAVE YA !!! :toocool:

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
nice bike, welcome

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
what kina exhaust is that btw?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. The exhaust is by "Carbon Can Co" it sounds louder than stock but don't think there are any performance gains - it's just the same as my friends R6 with stock exhaust performance wise. I think it looks better than standard but other than that I can't reaqlly see the point. It was on the bike when I got it though so not complaining :)

It matches all the other carbon stuff anyway.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
is it a slip-on or a full?

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Hello and welcome:wave

You mention that we have better color schemes...I think we all think the euro models have better color schemes :lmao

Aside from all of that, congrats on the ride, be safe out there and have fun:cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it's probably just a slip on but to be honest I really don't know as I don't know what the standard system was like so can't check, I should have asked when I bought it but oh well.

Just orderd some CRG arrow bar end mirrors too after reading a review on here. Very expensive for what they are so I hope they're worth it, just didn't want to put cheap looking mirrors on and let the rest of the bike down... should look nice and stealthy now :)

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Hi nancy, post pics of you and your bike as a welcoming :)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
:wave hello

1 - 12 of 12 Posts