Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys.............be back tuesday nite or wednesday :cheers :hump :jump :boob :mrgreen: YEA!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I want to get a full system and a PC-III... so that I can take my bike to the dyno. :jump

But I have to be a good boy and stop blowing all my money on bike stuff. :roll: And even if I did have the extra cash, I need to spend it on suspension first.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well guys, waking up at 6am never felt so good before. HOWEVER, it's just my fuckin luck to have it start dumping white stuff all over. By about 7:45am their was too much snow to get it loaded with my ramp, and i don't wanna drive with it in snow anyways.

Supposed to get 2-5" now.... :cuss :rant

Hopefully i can get it loaded up tonite and make my way tomorrow morning now. A good spring break day ruined from god damn snow.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
RedlineR6 said:
Well guys, waking up at 6am never felt so good before. HOWEVER, it's just my fuckin luck to have it start dumping white stuff all over. By about 7:45am their was too much snow to get it loaded with my ramp, and i don't wanna drive with it in snow anyways.

Supposed to get 2-5" now.... :cuss :rant

Hopefully i can get it loaded up tonite and make my way tomorrow morning now. A good spring break day ruined from god damn snow.
i got one thing to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :hammer :hammer

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:321 :rant

Oh well, if i get it loaded tonite, i'm goin up tomorrow no matter what.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts