Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well got a baptism by fire but lets start fresh. I've been riding for a few years, proud owner of a liquid silver r6. Been trollin here a few months lookin around the forum in the tech section and decided it's my turn to introduce my self to everyone. This forum I'm much more of a taker information wise than a giver, but I'll try my best to throw out some tips if I can. FYI I have a dry sense of humor, so forgive me if I don't catch on to jokes to well.

·
=]
2,518 Posts
Well got a baptism by fire but lets start fresh. I've been riding for a few years, proud owner of a liquid silver r6. Been trollin here a few months lookin around the forum in the tech section and decided it's my turn to introduce my self to everyone. This forum I'm much more of a taker information wise than a giver, but I'll try my best to throw out some tips if I can. FYI I have a dry sense of humor, so forgive me if I don't catch on to jokes to well.

I think you mean Lurking? :dunce:

No one likes a Troll, they play jokes lol

Oh, and welcome =]

·
Registered
452 Posts
welcome to the forum:cheers

·
Banned
3,290 Posts
1) Good guess yea live in RR to be exact, pimpin my retro jacket

2) Haha I have one, was just cleaning the bike. Man makes the pic look tacky
ROUND ROCK REPRESENT! Same here no joke. I live off 620.. You ?

total bffs? :love

asking bout the rear seat because i have an extra one.

I noticed your bike.. You were selling it and my friend was so interested..

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,750 Posts

Perfect opportunity to save some gas on the way to the track!! MSRH Oct. 30th. BE THERE.

·
Banned
3,290 Posts
Perfect opportunity to save some gas on the way to the track!! MSRH Oct. 30th. BE THERE.
Which track is that? City? EDIT: Got it. But i might, thats where my friend drag races, idk about that track but he goes to houston... you just migth see me.

Dropping my bike off at a buddy who's gonna make it a track only bike... He did track but only drag races now :thumbdown

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,750 Posts

·
Banned
3,290 Posts
Motorsport Ranch- Houston. http://www.ridesmart.info/index.php?page=track.msrh. It'll be my first time there. Agg and I are gonna chase each other around :****
Cool. Yeah my buddy drag races in Houston like every other weekend, so Im going to ask him tonight... But I dont think Agg likes too much. He never answers my PM's on two forums :lmao

it's all cool. I think he got the wrong impression of me when I was new here and stupid... but ill def PM when I get some news

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Man were gonna be BFFE's. I too live off 620; cat hollow to be exact. Posted my bike a while ago, went threw some hard times but definitely keeping it now. If your down, we'll definitely meet up and ride soon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.