Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi i got a 2008 r6s a few months ago and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what mods to get. I already have the barely legal fe kit and flushmounts thanks

·
morphing is cool
523 Posts
welcome to the forum and congratulations on the bike. first of all get some sliders on there before anything. and how bout a dark smoke windscreen? posts are at 311, i love that band.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are the shotgun sliders any good ?

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
welcome

+1 for frame sliders

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yoshimura trs slip on or Hr1 riot?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i wish i could have got teh raven it just looks badass is the anyway that i could get the raven paint or something like that

·
morphing is cool
523 Posts
i wish i could have got teh raven it just looks badass is the anyway that i could get the raven paint or something like that
paint your bike black. i'm sure they sell the raven black at dealerships. or buy a completely new set of fairings and paint them black that way you have black and blue.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Raven > Blue

I originally wanted the blue, till I saw it in person.

Sliders, windscreen, exhaust, flushies, power commander, KN air filter.

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Congrats on the bike! I also wanted a raven but I bought blue for safety reasons. I like to be as visible as possible. Have fun and ride safe!

·
YZF-er!
1,727 Posts
I suggest a damper, some pilot powers (make sure you don't get too much lube on the tires and break-in/warm up the tires properly before pushing the bike), and of course the sliders as mentioned earlier... all just as a start.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my brother had a 04 gsxr 600 and thats wat i learned on and i rode that for about 2 years until i was able to get my own bike thansk for all the input guys im really stuck on what exhaust to get im really looking for sound an looks i love yoshimura with the silencer out lol an i like two brothers an hr1 anyone think they can help me out here

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
why did u get the r6s instead of the r6? just out of curiosity?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was in my price range because im still paying for my truck lol

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
i got ya lol congrats on the bike tho, ride safe out there

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha i was already pulled over on it lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
doing 75 in a 60 he pulled me over as i stopped at the light he was pretty cool about it though he looked like a rookie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts