Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So seeing that Highbimmin.com, xenonrider and SAEfirebird are impossible to get ahold of. Where is the hottest new reliable place to get an HID converson kit?

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ebay seller HIDGate $70

·
Registered
34 Posts
i bought HIDs off of ebay for my truck and the ballasts went out not long after i got them..

how are all of your HID kits that you bought off of fleabay holding up, as far as quality?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am getting HID for my r6 and i have heard many reports about using them for the high beam. if you flash the high beam it lowers life of the bulb. would it be smart to just get HID for the low beam and keep my silverstar ultra's for the high. or would it be worth the 50 bucks to replace the HID bulb everytime it burns out. I do not know much on this subject so any help would be welcome.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, my point exactly. if i'm going to buy an HID kit i want it to be top quality. I liked the goldeneye set and highbimmin because they used seperate power lines from the battery. ! would like to buy a kit thats all inclusive, high low set, slim balast, relay, fused power line and to be able to choose a different color for my low (6000k) and high (4300k).

anyone know of someone still offering a setup like this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts