Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
'Soup: You and Max came together pretty close in the pits yesterday.

Hayden: Yeah, a little bit of contact. I was coming in the pits and he pretty much pulled out of his box and ran me over. He has a lot of problems on pit road, running into riders and people. It's not the first he's had contact on pit road with somebody or bike or something.

'Soup: He was probably up to third (gear) by the time he got to you.

Hayden: No doubt. He probably fried the clutch on the way out.

Jesus Christ! haha Fuckin Biaggi just keeps on burying himself more and more...those pics are dman funny! I like the captions on them..HAHAHA

Biaggi's '05 Friendship & Sportsmanship Tour Continues - LOL

·
Something Clever
1,272 Posts
I know I'll get shit for this, but I'm still learning so be gentle. The Faster DVD seemed to show the Honda's as being unstoppable and kick ass - with Rossi on one anyway - so they give one to Biaggi and the dumb ass takes his own teamate out with it. My racing knowledge is limited to Faster and the few races I have caught at my buddies house, but this dude seems to like the gravel. It's gotta suck with your own teamate ragging on you cause you took out not one, but two bikes in the damn pits.

·
Lets go ride
433 Posts
tripleTUNE said:
I know I'll get shit for this, but I'm still learning so be gentle. The Faster DVD seemed to show the Honda's as being unstoppable and kick ass - with Rossi on one anyway - so they give one to Biaggi and the dumb ass takes his own teamate out with it. My racing knowledge is limited to Faster and the few races I have caught at my buddies house, but this dude seems to like the gravel. It's gotta suck with your own teamate ragging on you cause you took out not one, but two bikes in the damn pits.
well biaggi is a bad ass rider. rossi went to yamaha b/c he was pissed thet every one was saying that the only way he was winning was he was on a honda rc211. well he went to yamaha and won the camp too. he is by far the best rider in the world.

·
Banned
786 Posts
I beg to differ, Biaggi isn't a bad ass rider. I've been watchin him for years get his ass kicked all over the track. He sucked when he was with Yamaha, and he sucks on a Honda. So it's not always the bike the rider has alot to do with it. And Rossi proved that when He switched to Yamaha.......

·
Registered
281 Posts
anyone that can win a 250 world championship(s), and win races in MotoGP, even placing top 3....is a bad ass rider. you have to give credit where credit is due.

anyone riding the motogp series is a bad ass rider...

that is my opinion....

·
Lets go ride
433 Posts
TWOtheONE said:
anyone that can win a 250 world championship(s), and win races in MotoGP, even placing top 3....is a bad ass rider. you have to give credit where credit is due.

anyone riding the motogp series is a bad ass rider...

that is my opinion....
couldnt said it any better. thanks man.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Also, in the FASTER DVD, you will recall that your teammate is the FIRST person you want to beat. He has the same setup, same bike, same motor as you. Teammates aren't always friends, or even close.

Both bikes (honda and yamaha) have their advantages, the Yammy can't be touched in the corners, and the flipability. The Honda has balls when it comes to straight line wide open throttle. In many races Rossi had to hammer it HARD in the last few corners to give him enough room to not get passed on the straights. That was one of his first complaints last year coming to Yamaha...the bike KICKED ASS, and got its ASS KICKED on the straights.

This year, that is supposed to be worked out. I can't wait to see it open up and PULL AWAY from a Honda! haha That will make me smile big!

As for Biaggi...I will say he is a talented rider, experienced, and I can't say he sucks cuz he is getting paid to do it...BUT...He has too much ego and it has destroyed him in the past two years. His attitude, lack of self control, selfishness...has made it very easy for Rossi and Sete and Edwards, and Hayden....to all come in and start with the head games and eat him up. Watch Rossi...he will **** with his head, and never loose his cool, never lose that Italian smile, acts as tho Biaggi is never there...Biaggi is always watching Rossi.

Biaggi had his day, before the better riders came up and started kicking his ass. Now, he is playing catchup.

·
Yamaland
2,309 Posts
I also saw the FASTER dvd, and that was my intro to the sport. I'm really interested in it now, and I plan to watch every race this season to follow it closely. I guess you could say I'm a Rossi fan, lol.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
They mention that Biaggi was in 3rd gear when he collade with Hayden. Dang that must be pretty fast. Probably total both bikes that cost Honda million of dollars. Keep up the good work Max.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yoda said:
Also, in the FASTER DVD, you will recall that your teammate is the FIRST person you want to beat. He has the same setup, same bike, same motor as you. Teammates aren't always friends, or even close.

Both bikes (honda and yamaha) have their advantages, the Yammy can't be touched in the corners, and the flipability. The Honda has balls when it comes to straight line wide open throttle. In many races Rossi had to hammer it HARD in the last few corners to give him enough room to not get passed on the straights. That was one of his first complaints last year coming to Yamaha...the bike KICKED ASS, and got its ASS KICKED on the straights.

Shit I really wish I could remember to upload that magazine article from a couple of issues ago about Rossi and his M1. You should hear the shit these guys are talking about when it comes to the ultimate bike set up.....after you read the article you'll have a better understanding as to why Rossi and Jeremy Burgess make up the absolute best racing combo to ever hit the track....it's unreal....i think the article came from Motorcycle News or something of that title....i'll upload it later for all to read....

·
Registered
527 Posts
yoda said:
Biaggi is always watching Rossi.

Just like watching the Road Runner. He keeps trying but never gets ahead. I have a guy that lives her just like that on a busa. Called him out on my Honda and made him look like a baby. You have a 900 you can't beat me. Too bad I did!!

3-peat for Rossi who betting aganist me!!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
First off. Biaggi looks like a ****.... (catch the part in Faster where he's posing with the zorro sword? pure faggotry) .... Next, instead of admitting Rossi tuned his ass int he staircase fight after the race in which Rossi went from 13th to 1st, he says a mosquito bit him... Weakkkkksauceeeee! He should just go back to 250 or something

Shame on you Max!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts