Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im slowly getting ready for a track day and i bought a suit today, fits great except the sleeves are about 3" too long. i was told my a guy to just cut them and the guantlet gloves will cover it but this thing is way to nice to take a pair of scissors to. is there anything i or a seemstress can do?

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
well im slowly getting ready for a track day and i bought a suit today, fits great except the sleeves are about 3" too long. i was told my a guy to just cut them and the guantlet gloves will cover it but this thing is way to nice to take a pair of scissors to. is there anything i or a seemstress can do?
How long are the legs if the arms ar 3 inches long? Arms and legs are generally proportioned.. You may wanna wait till you get your full boots before you start cutting things.. I assume you don't have the boots, cause if the arms are 3 inches too long, the legs are gonna be way too long too to fit a boot over, etc..

Regardless, there are shoe repair places all over the place that would be able to handle it, and there are tailors you can see, then you can search on here for leather repair, or on google. There are shit tons of posts and websites and places people use to get work done on leathers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts