Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, cool site, I got the 03 r6 silver and black well its in the shop right nowpulled it over backwards so its getting some new panels, any way I thought that instead of putting the factory can back on and since insurance is paying for this all I would the new titanium slip on it

any thoughts??

shooter
\

ps I will have some really nice parts for sale in the next week since the insurance company said I could have the old stuff

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm takin' delivery of the pipe next week and I ordered a K &N filter for it also, see if it makes a differance

How do you post your bike pics???

·
Registered
293 Posts
i picked up my headers and mid pipe on ebay for 175 and bought the can from the local shop. all together i only payed around 450. and it is real easy to put on by yourself

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
$450 for the entire system? $4-frickin-50?
That's one hell of a pickup! If you can, you should take a vid of it so we can see and hear it!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hindle would be a good choice for racers or stunters. The whole price to replace game :hammer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got the pipe

last week, hindle

titanium, so freakin' awesome.

It gave the bike a great new sound all for the low price of $300 cad

shooter :hammer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I heard the samething it gives the bike such a mean grunt it finally souds tuff

its kinda cool to cruise around revin' about 5 grand and having people nod to you in appreciation

Shooter

·
Registered
293 Posts
penfold said:
$450 for the entire system? $4-frickin-50?
That's one hell of a pickup! If you can, you should take a vid of it so we can see and hear it!
hey man i just posted a pic of it on the exhaust part. disregard the dirty bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts