Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pics of a high mount hindle on their bike? I am looking at some new exhaust options and I have read so much on how Hindle is one of the best buys for the money. What about a sound clip?

thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
503 Posts
I was also thinking about an exhaust... maybe the Devil Dual Tube (Tuner model), or the Yoshi that splits also out the back? Are Hindles really one of the "best"?

-Solace

P.S. Sorry to leech off your thread...

·
Registered
88 Posts
I used to have a Hindle on my old bike and I really liked how it sounded. I would've gotten it again for my new one, but I decided to try the yosh TRS. Hopefully I didn't make the wrong choice.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I saw a lot of hindles on some R6's last time I was out on the track.....I also saw some Ti-Force's on the Factory Yamaha riders both R6's and R1's.....There are also a lot of Yamaha Factory rides who roll Graves and of course GYT-R is the Yamaha exhaust.....Check out the exhaust clip section in the "Stickies" for hindle clips....

BTW the Hindle sounds DOPE....

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've got a Hindle slip-on w/my 04 R6. it smoothed out throttle response a good deal from stock butseems to maybe have lost a ity-bity bit of 'UMPF!' in power (well, at least untill i get my PCIII)...but i'm not quite sure. as for sound...I dunno. I've never been behind my bike so i can't really tell you what it sounds like. but my favorite thing about Hindle's...is that not every one has them like Micron, 2 brothers, D&D, Yosy, etc...

anyway...
-sedition

·
FL45HM3
953 Posts
A guy on R6MN (who lives close) has a high mount hindle on his bike. I haven't had the chance to meet up with him and hear it in person but he seems to be very pleased with the sound/quality... of course he also has a full system. Heres the link to the thread about his bike on R6MN... he now has me thinking about getting a high mount when I get my pipe. :hammer http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15612&highlight=blurs

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a hindle high mount slip on for my 04 r6. It sounds pretty good at just cruising speeds, sounds terrific at full throttle. Its not as loud as the two brothers (deep wise), but louder than akro and mig. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hey whats up, i just finshed installing my Hindle high mount. It sounds awsome and looks hot. Hindle would be a good choice. when i get a chance ill post some pics of my bike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.