Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics I took with my iphone of my 2008 R6 and my wifes new 2009 ZX-6. Both are a bit dirty. I took off the rear passenger pegs on both bikes after the shots, so the pics of both bikes aren't the most up to date.

Also threw in some pics of my bike that I took solo as well. Next update on my R6 is Gold Vortex Rear Sets., and ceramic coating my megaphone exhaust black. Next update on the ZX-6 is ASV levers.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Nice...love the new ZX6...hate that can...hate it...

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lookin good man. the r6 looks so much smaller lol
Thanks man. Not smaller, just the angles. The ZX-6 though does have a slightly longer nose and a thicker tail. Funny thing though, her shit is a lot louder then mine. Time to get my Y pipe lol.

·
12,482 Posts
Pics of the wife? :sing

·
12,482 Posts
It was only 48 minutes. :fact :rant :nono

You need to visit your VIP thread and answer their question. :fact :yes

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Man that Kawi green just jumps out. Not bad though.

·
Savin up!
9 Posts
stupid question- did your bike come with all of those stickers on the bottom? or did you add those. it looks like the r6 in the top banner of the forum. was it some kind of special edition or something? thx.

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
It was only 48 minutes. :fact :rant :nono

You need to visit your VIP thread and answer their question. :fact :yes
Oh, guess I kinda forgot about it... didnt seem like it was going anywhere.

Also, everybody was adding their rules and how it should be done so I pretty much just gave up on it.

Ill wander over and check it out when the old lady isnt so close LOL

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
god... what i wouldnt do to have my wife be a rider... so jealous.

nice bikes too! glad to finally see somebody else rocking the hotbodies slash cut! i get compliments on mine all the time, but i'm the only person i know who has one

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thanks man. Not smaller, just the angles. The ZX-6 though does have a slightly longer nose and a thicker tail. Funny thing though, her shit is a lot louder then mine. Time to get my Y pipe lol.
ya that factory cat quiets everything down so much its crazy. even with no pipe on the bike at all it's so quiet with the cat on there

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
stupid question- did your bike come with all of those stickers on the bottom? or did you add those. it looks like the r6 in the top banner of the forum. was it some kind of special edition or something? thx.
Actually came like that man.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
god... what i wouldnt do to have my wife be a rider... so jealous.

nice bikes too! glad to finally see somebody else rocking the hotbodies slash cut! i get compliments on mine all the time, but i'm the only person i know who has one
Thanks man..it's great that she rides because when I don't feel like riding she does haha. As for the hotbodies, yeah Ive never amseen anyone with it either. Gets a ton of compliments for sure.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I have a his and hers r6 and zx6 pic from my last trackday.... Hmmm

·
12,482 Posts
Oh, guess I kinda forgot about it... didnt seem like it was going anywhere.

Also, everybody was adding their rules and how it should be done so I pretty much just gave up on it.

Ill wander over and check it out when the old lady isnt so close LOL
Ole' lady??

Got any pics? :sing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts