Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST KIDDING. Although you all probably thought i was there or worse :mrgreen:

GOD, been a busy last couple weeks and i haven't been here for like 15 days or some shit, fuckin sux my balls.

So now that I'm back again, what all stuff have i missed and what do i need to check out? Any new cool news etc..?

Spent my last couple weeks busy with a wedding in Minnesota, then lots of stuff for the fire dept, work has been long ass hours, and after work I've been setting up a friends snowmobile for grass drags. So now that i'm all done with that shit, i'll find time for here again.

Sucked being gone!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it, and thats what made me think would get everyones attention! So many have gone down lately, especially around this place it seems!

I remember thinking a few days ago ......"shit, i better at least post something up so noone thinks i'm dead or some shit"

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Better watch what you say :hammer BIKER Karma is gonna get you...lol

what part of Minnesota were you in?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plymouth..... Spent my friday and saturday nite after the wedding stuff at "Drink" in downtown minny. The original "drink" is in Des Moines iowa...same owner etc.. and my cousin hooked us up and we chilled upstairs in the VIP section the whole time :cheers Fuckin rocked!

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
cold blooded.

ps i saw your shop rag. Rsixxr's bartender Hanz had it last.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
The good word is that MotoGp is coming to Laguna Seca next year, and tickets are on sale....

I thought you had a kid or something.....with the hospital thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts