Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't get pics all the way through, but do have some before, starting work, and after pics.

I basically just followed the steps in GuanBombs how to thread. I'm happy with how it turned out.

Before

During

After

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Home made as in I used what came with the original fender that came on the bike. Just as outlined in the free fender eliminator thread that guanbomb made in the how-to section.

·
My R6 loves b!tc%$
48 Posts
is there anyone who can take a picture of it from behind who is not afraid to show they're plate? im not going to track you down and rape you i just wanna see what this looks like from the back and possibly lit up at night. Thanks if not when i do it i will post a picture

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
People drive around all day with thousands of people seeing the plates on their car/bike, see what you look like.. could follow you home.... but are scarred to post a pic online where no one knows you? Never got this..

I have not done this mod otherwise I wold post a pic for ya.

·
My R6 loves b!tc%$
48 Posts
just did this to mine and said what the hell i wont bend the plate...got pulled over. thats why i asked to see what it would look like but oh well i got a warning and cop was nice. gonna bend the plate now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts