Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got the address to that Hooters in Anaheim, CA that does the bike night the first friday of every month?

If not, anybody have the directions to get there from the I-5 coming from the south.

·
Registered
886 Posts
yeah if your coming from the south take the 5 north to the 57 north exit katella and make a left and you ll see the hooters its right next to the freeway you cant miss it ill be there with some of the guys from the club shoudl eb like 10 or more depending on who goes .. say whats up if you go ..

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the directions. I'll say what's up if I go there. What time do they usually start?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I couldn't make it. I hope it was good. Next time I just won't make plans. I'll just play it by ear, man.

·
Registered
886 Posts
its was aight wasnt as packed as last time but alot of bikes were there.. i think we ended up rolling with 20 bikes to bad we couldnt get a table big enough for us and well we had to plit the group up too.. anyways let me know when you wanna ride im always up at the crest hitting those curves up there so drop by some time ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts