Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
That show is so retarded. It's usually just 2 groups of fat guys standing there staring at each other acting like monkeys, and then about 2 mins of racing. That clip is the only good thing I've ever seen on that show.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
man i hate thatdouche i dont know how many time i've watched that clip over and over again

i love how he takes his shirt off and goes to the waaaambulance with his little bit off roadrash

·
morphing is cool
523 Posts
that was actually the one episode i actually watched and then never again. i like SUPERBIKES more

·
The Patient
340 Posts
it's so funny how he plays it so cool like no one noticed him f*** up all together. It's ok though, it was just the whole race track that saw him eat it. Whats funny too is his partner told him to be careful. So much for that idea. That show does blow big time. Pinks races are supposed to be all out heads up one race. Not bickering like women in a saloon to see who gets what.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Owned. :popcorn:

·
Registered
361 Posts
what a dumb ass. he must feel like an idiot. and i love how the show promotes squid riding. thats great

·
Registered
796 Posts
hahahahahahahhaha oh the embarrassment he must have felt! but that's what he gets for promoting riding without a helmet or gear.

·
Registered
33 Posts
hahaha i watched it many times!:popcorn: who the hell told that CHode to take his shirt off!? haha weeeaak! That douche bag knows next too zip about cars..i hope that Mr.clean lookin squid falls again next weak :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts