Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OMRRA #79
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw that HotbodiesRacing is offering a Black Friday sale that is 2 sets of bodywork for the price of 1! Anyone from somewhere in the northwest wana split a pair? It would be like $325 each as long as we have them shipped to one address.

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
anyone in socal wanna split a set
Kinda...but it looks like we would have to buy two windscreens if the set is not for the body style....

Anyone have experience with this brand?

Does the kit come with the fasteners or no?

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
damn i already have 2 windscreens don't need any more maybe if we message them theyll make an exception

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Their track stuff is not bad....They are one of the top Track Glass makers out there....
are you serious? hotbodies glass - i've seen - just falls apart. no wrecks, and a buddy's just started cracking and breaking. i'd only do this deal if we could get two sets for ~$400 shipped. i'd drop another $200 shipped for a set of hotbodies. but not much more - if any.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
are you serious? hotbodies glass - i've seen - just falls apart. no wrecks, and a buddy's just started cracking and breaking. i'd only do this deal if we could get two sets for ~$400 shipped. i'd drop another $200 shipped for a set of hotbodies. but not much more - if any.
that bad really well wasnt expecting that since theyve been out for a while possibly a bad batch that your friend got

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i sure hope - but from everything else i've read and heard, this wasn't an isolated incident. who knows though - i do know their undertails are crap. only thing of theirs that i WOULD/do run is the flushmounts. love the little $30 things. :D

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
:lmao
i sure hope - but from everything else i've read and heard, this wasn't an isolated incident. who knows though - i do know their undertails are crap. only thing of theirs that i WOULD/do run is the flushmounts. love the little $30 things. :D
:lmao well put. That's all I have of theirs also. The flushmounts. I'd rather save a few more bucks and get a set of Armour Bodies

·
Just a dumb racer..
792 Posts
I had a little wussy off (lowside at 140ish) at Turn 2 at PI and totally destroyed one side.
Compare this to Zak's glass where I had a much faster highside at the Hayshed and the glass was fine apart from being slightly ground down...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts