Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OMRRA #79
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw that HotbodiesRacing is offering a Black Friday sale that is 2 sets of bodywork for the price of 1! Anyone from somewhere in the northwest wana split a pair? It would be like $325 each as long as we have them shipped to one address.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
damn i already have 2 windscreens don't need any more maybe if we message them theyll make an exception

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
Their track stuff is not bad....They are one of the top Track Glass makers out there....
are you serious? hotbodies glass - i've seen - just falls apart. no wrecks, and a buddy's just started cracking and breaking. i'd only do this deal if we could get two sets for ~$400 shipped. i'd drop another $200 shipped for a set of hotbodies. but not much more - if any.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
are you serious? hotbodies glass - i've seen - just falls apart. no wrecks, and a buddy's just started cracking and breaking. i'd only do this deal if we could get two sets for ~$400 shipped. i'd drop another $200 shipped for a set of hotbodies. but not much more - if any.
that bad really well wasnt expecting that since theyve been out for a while possibly a bad batch that your friend got

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
i sure hope - but from everything else i've read and heard, this wasn't an isolated incident. who knows though - i do know their undertails are crap. only thing of theirs that i WOULD/do run is the flushmounts. love the little $30 things. :D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
:lmao
i sure hope - but from everything else i've read and heard, this wasn't an isolated incident. who knows though - i do know their undertails are crap. only thing of theirs that i WOULD/do run is the flushmounts. love the little $30 things. :D
:lmao well put. That's all I have of theirs also. The flushmounts. I'd rather save a few more bucks and get a set of Armour Bodies

·
Just a dumb racer..
792 Posts
I had a little wussy off (lowside at 140ish) at Turn 2 at PI and totally destroyed one side.
Compare this to Zak's glass where I had a much faster highside at the Hayshed and the glass was fine apart from being slightly ground down...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts