Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finished my write up on the install, and got it loaded up on the website. I know, I still need to DO the website! but it will get there! :) OK, I at least added a few links there to get around. Some of the pages are up, I just need to get the homepage done! Anyway, I RIDE too much to work on the web, and I am still in shock that the domain was available! :boob

http://www.yzf-r6.net/undertail.htm

·
Registered
318 Posts
good write up, looks good yo!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
bro..i wish i woulda had that about 5 months ago..but my father being an electrition..he had no prb with the wires...but all we did was fight ..becasue the damn thing wouldn't fit right...and the double sided weather stripping wasn't sticky enough.so stuck it on..messed up..ripped it off..had to go to rag shop and get some new stuff.did it again..has been fine ever since...but on mine i mounted the Lic. Plate a lil farther back away from the signals..but looks good man..you don't get to see wat you bike looks like much from lookin at sumone elses..especially wen its with this undertail..ur one of the few with that tail.congrats on it as well~Brandon :jump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts