Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
look at my bike in the members rides section its the red black one in front of the big bush I wouldnt recommend hotbodies though their products dont fit well and dont come with instructions like they say looks good after some modification

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I got some pics up on my Yahoo Photo Album. Just click the link in my signature thingy and click on hotbodies. We got it to fit pretty well we had to muscle it on but for now it looks good. I'm going to shave some of the unnecessary platic off the underbody before I put it on for good and glue everything down. My color was off a shade but doesn't look bad, although I'm going to paint it cuz I want it to look perfect (and I'm repainting my tank to get that decal off so I 'm going do them both as once).

As for the license plate holder I made my own. And I mounted it WAY under my tail but it swings back n forth so I don't break it off when doin stoppies n other stupid stunts. ahahha.

But I really like the way it looks, you can't beat it, my only suggestion is that you put aside a couple of hours to mess with it and make it fit perfect. To me it was worth it cuz not many people have a hotbodies under the R6 and I didn't want to get a UFO cuz it seems like everyone is getting one now-a-days.

If ya'll got anymore questions I'd be glad to help out where I can.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Mine was off a shade or ttwo but it wasnt a big deal cuz I already have some paint that I'm going to use on the tank so I'm just going to have it sprayed to match. But it was off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.