Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after searching through the threads I came to the conclusion that the 07 undertail kit from Hotbodies was a pile, did I listen to you guys? No. So I get the undertail from kneedraggers, open the box, looks rad ,but wheres the hardware and whys the color so far off? Because the product is crap, I decided to just do a little mock up and see what the deal was, doesn't even follow the lines of the bike.What a joke. Whatever you do stay away from Hotbodies. Their product is cheap and worthless. Sorry I had to vent and warn others.Now I have to deal with kneedraggers, wish me luck!

·
Blue
51 Posts
I completely agree. The blue on mine is not just a few shades off but it is way off. It does not seal against the original undertail. I got mine from ebay but I cannot believe anyone would pay $200 for this product.

·
Rotten Hot Sweat Balls
509 Posts
I think the person that does the color matching for Hotbodies is blind. It is not just the undertails that are low quailty part for a top quailty price, flushmounts are also crap. Can just imagine there race plastics, probably need to mod the shit out of them to get to fit.

It problable only cost Hotbodies about $50 (if that much) to make there undertails and they are not even worth that. I to am not happy with Hotbodies, but sad to say but as long as us suckers are around they will stay in business.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts