Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hay carajo....
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Going to Chuckwalla next week with Trackdaz. First time at the track and I understand there is not really anything close to it. Camping is not an option. Going with the family.

Any advice on hotels, nothing fantasy, something clean and safe just to spend one night. Any discount codes?

Thank you.

·
Mr. HER6
2,084 Posts
The nearest hotels are so damn far, I don't think anyone bothers spending money on a room. I have family out there so I crash with them the night before and then camp.

You might want to double check on the starting time too, because TrackDaz starts an hour early, but with daylight savings starting, they might not. There always seems to be people showing up late because they didn't realize that.

Have fun, that track is awesome. :cheers

·
Hay carajo....
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked those. One of them said they don't have any room for me to park the trailer. The other one said only have rooms with 1 bed and as I mentioned I'm coming with the family and the the firsts one on the list seems petty nice but I honestly don't feel like spending $200 for 1 night

Any body else has any advice on hotels that they r familiar with ?

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
You can purchase this bad boy from a really cool guy on this forum and sleep, eat, load your gear in it and no need to worry about where you're staying at any track!!

[/URL][/IMG]

:)

but in all seriousness, just stay at the track. it's a great environment and they have showers. Just pitch a tent or buy my trailer for future track adventures. :sing

:cheers

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
If you don't have the gear to camp at a comfort level you're happy with, then rent one of the trailers they have at the track. The hotels are all still an hour from the track, and you've got all your gear sitting in the parking lot overnight, which I would not be comfortable with.

It's way more fun sleeping at the track. And way more convenient to wake and be there already.

·
Pobrecitos
19,911 Posts
If you don't have the gear to camp at a comfort level you're happy with, then rent one of the trailers they have at the track. The hotels are all still an hour from the track, and you've got all your gear sitting in the parking lot overnight, which I would not be comfortable with.

It's way more fun sleeping at the track. And way more convenient to wake and be there already.
But a fastrack to aids...:naughty

·
The R stands for Respect!
57 Posts
Hey guys. Going to Chuckwalla next week with Trackdaz. First time at the track and I understand there is not really anything close to it. Camping is not an option. Going with the family.

Any advice on hotels, nothing fantasy, something clean and safe just to spend one night. Any discount codes?

Thank you.
See you there! This will be my first time at Chuckwalla as well! :toocool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts