Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do y'all get your gear? helmet, jacket, gloves? i just bought my first bike and will pick it up next week.. gonna go get a helmet for my g/f and me that matches.. a jacket and gloves.. where are the good prices? my buddy told me to try pasadena cycle.. thoughts please.. thanks!

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
2wt.org or stop by there store off of highway 3 and spencer

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Welcome to the Forum , what year bike did you get? pics or bs :sing

The WFO guys are definately a koo bunch
ive ended up buying everytrhing for my bike of the internet, im a broke college student, cant really afford the dealerships. This forum has a great section for buying, just be careful not to buy from unknown people as shit does happen, ive had no bad experiences and have bought a few things on here.
in houston i would try Motorcycles Unlimited or Hi-Tech Motorsportz, i hear nothing but good things.
avoid STUBBS 59, TEAM MANCUSO, i swear they dont know shit about shiot.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
where do y'all get your gear? helmet, jacket, gloves? i just bought my first bike and will pick it up next week.. gonna go get a helmet for my g/f and me that matches.. a jacket and gloves.. where are the good prices? my buddy told me to try pasadena cycle.. thoughts please.. thanks!
what part of houston are you in? there are a few shops around that have good deals on apparel. tell us what part of town, and we'll point you in the cheapest direction. :)

and WFO ftw. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts