Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just paid $14 to fill up at $4.09 a gallon.

I can only imagine where they are going to be at by summer!:nocontrol

·
rockin the '08
3,074 Posts
$1.26/ltr here for 87 octane....I use 94 and I'm afraid to look at the cost. It winds up being just under $20 to fill the tank :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
bah the audi is ~$50 to fill up with 93 octane that one contributing factor to the bike hah

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts
DTown - Reg - $3.45 and up.... They are killing me.. My bike only gets 150 before the light comes on and I work 50 miles from the job.. I am getting done without a kiss...

·
Watch out, I'm riding!
378 Posts
The gasoline at my store is currently $3.50 for regular, $3.70 for premium (my store carries 91, though, which is $3.65.)

I work for 7-Eleven, folks, as a manager. And I can tell you, flat out, there's no chance it won't hit $4 for regular, everywhere in the country, by the end of summer. And it's not ever going to end up back down under $3 for a gallon.

Florida's governor is trying to get some of the gas taxes removed to help with the prices, but I don't know if he'll be successful at that. I have no idea if other states will do the same thing, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
£17 to fill up here :(

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
regular is about 3.50 a gallon here....premium is about 3.70

its retarded

·
AFM #327
15,210 Posts
Chinese govt put a stop on hikes on gas prices.. oil companies must take the hit no matter what the crude prices. I guess the govt here should step in and fix the price so it wont spike up over I'd say $3.75/gal nationwide... it's about time the oil companies did something other than cout their profits ching..cching..ching..:mad: Atleast my commute's only 5 miles one way.. am sorry for those doing more miles everyday

P.S : its about $2.90/gal in china

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Chinese govt put a stop on hikes on gas prices.. oil companies must take the hit no matter what the crude prices. I guess the govt here should step in and fix the price so it wont spike up over I'd say $3.75/gal nationwide... it's about time the oil companies did something other than cout their profits ching..cching..ching..:mad: Atleast my commute's only 5 miles one way.. am sorry for those doing more miles everyday

The only problem with that is that the oil companies and the government are one in the same. Don't forget the Bush family got rich off of oil way before they even thought about politics, and they still are. so its not in their interest to make the prices get any lower any time soon.

Obama in '08.

oh yeah, premium is between $3.78-$3.88 here.

·
Premium Member
17,970 Posts

Not going to happen with the government in bed with oil companies.

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts

SHOW ME THE LINK ON THIS ONE...

·
AFM #327
15,210 Posts
SHOW ME THE LINK ON THIS ONE...
Read it on msn.com . An article about how chinese buyers are increasingly buying more luxury cars and SUVs without having to worry about gas prices. The govt fixed the gas prices to help the lower income people, inturn helping SUV sales...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24242758/

Check it out

1 - 20 of 53 Posts