Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the market for getting a R6... i kinda have a bad back but meh who cares i love R6's. im just wondering how comfortable ill be on the bike. im kind of a big boy.... i just want to hear how everyone else is on their bikes?
im 6ft 2inch, about 220lbs with monkey length arms, and size 12 skis(feet)

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
I'm the dude on the left...and my bike is lowered

You will be fine...if you want to, go bigger. but at that size you are not going to be in bad shape unless it's due to your already bad back

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
im 6 foot 210 pounds(all muscle duh :hehe)

the only thing that i have a problem with is that my cheeks get sore if i ride too long...a quick break relieves all tho

·
Registered
117 Posts
5'9" 174lbs. . .I think Im a little small for my R6, but I look at that as a good thing. Less weight, faster bike/rider hahaha :wave

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
6'4, 200...i was worried at first too. i didnt know how i would fit being a spit baby and all. when all is said and done, i fit fine

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
im 6'6 at about 180-190 and i also have a not so great back and i love the R6 my back doesnt bother me that much when i ride too... i say go for it

·
MACGYVER 05 R6 NJ
4,033 Posts
5-10 and 220. Threw my back out 1.5 years ago lost the last 3 months of riding. I still have back problems. Nothing advil cant handel.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts