Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this commerical yet? It has been on a few of the sports stations around here it shows a guy on a bike t bone a car...then it shows the same guy 50 feet back and says, "stop, look, and look again for motorcycles..."

It made me happy to see that someone was putting money out for motorcycle safety.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Haven't saw it yet in the US, hopefully it picks up over here. I've had my bike for almost two months now, and i've had over a handful of close calls with cagers.

·
DallasKrew.com
1,761 Posts
seen this one posted before..a lot more people overseas rely of two wheels as their main mode of transportation and there are tons of crazy accidents because of cagers not paying attention..here people just try to run them down on purpose lol jk but hopefully we will have some support here sometime..

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
I saw that video when I was taking my MSF course. It really is kinda scary how people can't see us. That's why I run around with my brights on, even at night.

·
Registered
322 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Damn, that might actually make some people be a little more aware... Hope they start some kind of little campaign here!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I've seen this video before. Glad to see these commercials though. Wish they would play them at movie theaters during the previews. :D

·
Mezz
3,778 Posts
I've had people pull right out in front of me while driving my cage so I think what it comes down to is they either totally oblivious or they just don't care if you have to hit the brakes hard

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I've had people pull right out in front of me while driving my cage so I think what it comes down to is they either totally oblivious or they just don't care if you have to hit the brakes hard
Yeah I think about this all the time. I think when you are on a bike, they "don't see you" but if you are in a car, they just don't give a shit that you have to lock the brakes up. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts