·
USC 2013 National Champs
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me your story, i like to learn from others mistakes :secret

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
Gravel, Cold tires, Rider fell in front of me and I had to Ditch to keep from hitting, Mini Van. Not all of these on my R6

·
If u read this you're gay
343 Posts
Bitch ran a red light while I was turning left at an intersection....
2 hours after I bought the bike

·
Registered
93 Posts
Took off for lunch and had to slam on the brakes about a minute into trip and cold tires locked up and I fishtailed a bit then tipped over.

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
It was a newbie rider, 3 months in. Though I could take a 90º corner quicker than my experience would allow me to. I panicked, naild the brakes and tried to ride it out in the grass....nope. ALMOST got my helmet/head/throat caught on a street sign. SOOO lucky. 3 years later, that's my only mishap...so far.

-Ant.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm short, hahah, tipped over twice cuss my foot couldn't reach (on slight hills)

One time cuss i was parked facing a very slight down hill in neutral.. just started rolling forward, i was too late to keep it up, but i did manage to break its fall with my body.. oh yah, this slight hill was in my garage :bash

and the first time i laid her down (well, more like forced to slam her down after being airborne) was when a lady turned right in front of me at a blind intersection.. My bike and i went superman for a few seconds..

Bitch ran a red light while I was turning left at an intersection....
2 hours after I bought the bike
ouch! i cringed after reading that.. :(

·
Lets RIDEEEE!!!!
506 Posts
Decided to take the scenic route instead of my usual way to pacifica. Was going fine I came up to a part of the road covered in loose gravel so I slowed down and outta nowhere a HUGE ASS ROTWEILER torpedoed into my front tire and completely spun me and the bike around. Mostly plastic damage but it bent my shifter and I landed dead square on my hip so it really hurt!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Parking my bike.. I was on first gear and put down the kickstand then the car stalled.. put the kick stand back up turned the bike on and turned it off then got off the bike I thought the kickstand was down :( what a noobie.. my friend was talking to me too so I was distracted... :( this was less than a month owning my bike now I've been riding for two months so far so good... the worst part, it landed on the rear diffuser of my evo and cracked it.. there goes my $800 rear diffuser

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
tried doing a tight u-turn lost my balance and down goes my 4 hour old r6..no damage though! 6 months later havnt had anything happen *knocks on wood repeatedly*

·
Back in the saddle
335 Posts
Car locked up brakes in front of me due to deer . . . in indo'd that shit at 40

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Cold tires on a new bike a little to aggressive on the throttle in an off camber turn led to lowside on my brand new 6 with 52 miles.

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
was cruising with a buddy on my second day riding, he was ahead of me about 200 ft so i throttled down came into a long decently sharp turn doing about 80 and my inexperience i didnt lean enough and went straight off the road which had about a 2 foot drop, dont remember after that until i felt my head bang off the ground which woke me up luckily no cars were coming the opposite direction. the bike was pretty trashed and my helmet was ****ed up but def saved my life now i got some kewl scars on my arm and my thumb which i fractured but no broken bones.

·
USC 2013 National Champs
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A lot of you guys claim cold tires. How do you fix this? Take a ride around the block before heading out????

·
I hate VA
6 Posts
First time down on my new r6 and by new I mean less than a month old and about 600 miles on it. I got cut off by some lady and pushed me to the grass tried to ride it out, na didnt work out went down at about 35 or 40. Ripped off a turn signal and plastic damage but still rode it home. Oh did I say this happemd yesturday...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts