Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DILLIGAF
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys? im new to the forum and love it so far!!!!
anyways i have an 08 raven and i took the stock can off and the exup cables..sounds good with just the cat..i fabbed up a little mini jardine Gp1 it looks killer!!! anyways! my question is how do u take the honeycomb out of the headers or wherever it is? i want it louder but not skull bustin loud! has anyone done this? whats it sound like???? thanks guys!!!!

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
U literally have to scrap them out i believe. No joke. There was a thread on it somewhere here. But dont quote me on it. U also have to whatch out because u dont want chip or sand down to much of the tip or ur pipes wont fit anymore. Pretty sure theres re-welds involved. but good luck

·
DILLIGAF
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha screw that then lol i will just wait till i get a full system...i was just lookin for some sound till i get some cash haha thanks HBharrrison

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
unless you get a mid pipe you cant even gt to them... they are behind the cat and you have to cut to get to them... once you do, pound them out.

·
DILLIGAF
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would get a midpipe but they say it voids my warranty if i do and i would rather have my warranty lol but if i get a full system they said that its ok? f***ing gay. so i guess ill save up an get a full.

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
haha screw that then lol i will just wait till i get a full system...i was just lookin for some sound till i get some cash haha thanks HBharrrison
No problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts